Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BIBLE CONFERENCE

Beginning this Sunday our church will be honored to have with us Dr. Ricky Dunsford (Executive Vice President of the Rock of Ages Prison Ministry) for a Bible Conference. The theme for the conference is "SO GREAT SALVATION" from Hebrews 2:3. Bro. Ricky is a tremendous preacher and I know that he will be a blessing to our church. As soon as we can, we will post his preaching on our blog. Please be in prayer for us that the Lord would work in my heart and also in the hearts of the people.

-Ps 85:6 "Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?"

-Ps 138:7 "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me:..."



On a Personal Note:

Many have inquired on how my wife is doing after surgery. She is doing very well. She is able to walk without any aid, and also able to shower etc. Even though she is still in pain form the surgery she was able to attend the preaching service last Sunday. Thank you for your prayers!


2 comments:

  1. hmm...Dr. Ricky Dunsford. The name seems familiar. I think I've heard him preach before.

    Glad that Jamie is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord that your wife is doing so much better. We pray that your conference will be a great blessing to your folks.
    Bro Blackwell, I was remembering the other day how you helped us in Haltom City when our car broke down. That was about 9 years ago. We thank the Lord for what He has done through your ministry in a difficult field.

    ReplyDelete